Delivering on its new cadence of continuous innovation, Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. ( Keurig) has further expanded its line of Keurig® brewers with the new Keurig® K-Elite™ coffee maker. The K-Elite™ coffee maker blends premium finishes with programmable features to deliver the most beverage customization in any Keurig® single cup coffee maker model in a bold, modern look.
“The features of our new K-Elite coffee maker are based on meeting the needs of consumers who love the convenience and quality of our Keurig single serve system, but who also value modern design and more options for their brew,” said Scott Moffitt, Chief Brand and Beverage Officer at Keurig. “We’re confident we’ve delivered against those insights with the K-Elite coffee maker with its premium look and customization for your cup. In fact, it’s our top-rated coffee maker model currently available on Keurig.com.”
Key features of the K-Elite™ coffee maker models include:
- Strong Brew. For coffee lovers that enjoy a bold brew, the Strong button increases coffee strength and intensity.
- Brew Over Ice: Iced button makes it simple to enjoy a full-flavored, delicious iced coffee by optimizing the brew cycle for brewing over ice.
- Modern Design: The K-Elite™ is available in two contemporary finishes at launch, Brushed Silver and Brushed Slate, and the handle and drip tray are made of metal.
- Wide Range of Brew Sizes. Consumers can select from a choice of five cup sizes 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz., and 12 oz.
- Extra Large 75 oz. Water Reservoir. Allows consumers to brew up to eight cups before having to refill, saving time and simplifying the morning routine.
- Programmable Features: Adjust your brew temperature, select the exact time for brewer on, and set your coffee maker to perform flawlessly in high altitude households.
- Hot Water on Demand: Get hot water when you need it with the simple touch of a button, perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
Currently available on Keurig.com and at select retailers beginning in March, the suggested retail price for the Keurig® K-Elite™ coffee maker is $169.99. Consumers can choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa K-Cup® pods and more at the touch of a button with the quality you expect from Keurig. With the K-Elite™ coffee maker, you can also brew your own ground coffee with the My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately).
For more information, visit Keurig.com.
Copyright Business Wire 2018