- CAFÉ BELLAGIO Casinos have fancified this type of restaurant over the years, but Bellagio did it first (and best) with this refined offering just off the conservatory and gardens. Check out the Maryland crab cake Benny. Bellagio, 702-693-7356.
- GRAND CAFE There’s a reason there are so many versions of Station Casinos’ signature coffee shop sprinkled around the Valley-the food is reliably tasty, and the service is even better. Multiple locations.
- THE HENRY Cosmo’s least-talked-about restaurant is one of the best classic casino diner updates, with swank surroundings and solid grub served around the clock. Get the brioche French toast. The Cosmopolitan, 702-698-7980.
- COPPER WHISK CAFÉ Hawaiian oxtail soup, open-faced hot turkey sandwiches and magnificently massive cinnamon rolls are among the faves at this recently renovated and refreshed gem. Orleans, 702-365-7111.
- DU-PAR’S The Golden Gate location is gone, but the legendary buttermilk hotcakes, yellow split pea soup and perfect patty melt live on in timeless diner environs way out west. Suncoast, 702-636-7111.
© Copyright 2017 Greenspun Media Group, Las Vegas Weekly. All Rights Reserved.