Seattle (December 10, 2013) — Coffee Fest announces a full package of classes and workshops for the 70th Coffee Fest show to occur in New York, March 7-9 2014 at Jacob Javits Center. The classes’ workshops and other events are provided for all levels of expertise from emerging coffee retailers and roasters to seasoned industry veterans.
Coffee Fest New York is the largest marketplace devoted exclusively to specialty coffee and related industries to visit the Northeastern US and will feature 200 exhibition booths and more than 80 profit building classes workshops and events. Registration is open at www.coffeefest.com.
Coffee Fest New York ’14 kicks off with the Freshman Class program provided as a starting point for entrepreneurs attending their first Coffee Fest trade show.
Great New Classes & Workshops
- *Single-Cup Brewing and Extraction Workshops
- *Coffee Cupping Workshops: Introduction to Cupping
- Brainstorm – Brandstorm – Questions & Answers
- Introduction to Buying Specialty Green Coffee
- Direct Trade Relationships for Small Business: How to get started and why it’s important
- Tea Meets Coffee – Importance of Tea Education to Support Sales
- Tea A-Z – Foundations of Tea and Implementation into Coffee Retail
- Romance of the Leaf – Is Tea Sexy Enough for Coffee
- DaVinci Gourmets America’s Best Coffeehouse – Eastern Regional
- America’s Best Espresso – Eastern Regional
- Latte Art World Championship Open
For the complete list of sessions and to register, www.coffeefest.com
About Coffee Fest
Coffee Fest is a trade show catering to the specialty coffee and gourmet tea industries. For more details about our shows or on the winners of our competitions present and future, visit www.coffeefest.com or become a fan at www.facebook.com/coffeefest.