VitaPerk™: Let your coffee do more for you by adding 15 essential vitamins and minerals
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan; December, 2014 – Today the typical American diet is more unbalanced than ever, resulting from on-the-go lifestyles and an over-abundance of foods low in nutrients and high in fat, sodium, and added sugars. With a market of 183 million coffee drinkers in the U.S. and over 400 million cups consumed daily, a team of entrepreneurs realized this could be an easy and convenient way to get additional nutrients, and in turn “Smart Your Coffee”™. VitaPerk gives consumers the ability to add a full spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals to ANY coffee. Made entirely in the USA, each serving of VitaPerk features a proprietary and patent pending blend of 15 vitamins and minerals.
– Provides consumers up to 50% of the recommended dietary allowance of vitamins A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, Folic Acid, and Biotin in each serving.
– Supports memory, heart health, energy and nutrition.
– Is all-natural, gluten-free, kosher, and only 5 calories per package.
– Currently offered in four unique varieties: Original, Vanilla, Hazelnut and Energy (enhanced with guarana and increased B6 and B12 vitamins).
– Packaged in a convenient stick pack, VitaPerk is easily added to any cup of coffee – specialty, hot and iced.
– Can be purchased in individual stick packs, as well as 7-count and 30-count boxes.
With more than three years of research and development invested to perfect the product, as well as market validation through retail sales pilots, VitaPerk is now ready to “PERK the World”. VitaPerk embarks on its official launch in Metro Detroit in January 2015, with placement in convenience stores, coffee retailers, specialty groceries, college campuses and corporate offices. A strategic expansion into targeted regional markets and national distribution will follow. Concurrent with the initial regional launch, VitaPerk will introduce a fully-integrated online digital platform with a re-designed and re-optimized website (www.vitaperk.com) and e-commerce functionality.