The Equip’Hôtel trade show confirms its leading role on the HORECA segment in a dynamic and creative atmosphere!
Over 5 days, more than 110 500 hospitality and catering professionals strolled through the 5 thematic spaces of the show. New in 2012, the numerous culinary and design competitions strongly contributed to the success of this edition by identifying the emerging talents of tomorrow, the latest innovations and products. The show explored the newest trends in catering, design and decoration to inspire visitors with innovative ideas and practical solutions to boost their business.
“Equip’Hôtel 2012 was an excellent edition! The HORECA professionals actively took part in the show and showed true optimism. The visitors showed great ability to invest and strong desire to move forward. Equip’Hotel successfully managed to follow this global positive trend thanks to a new stimulating dynamic. The International scene was largely represented this year with famous ambassadors from more than 10 countries around the world. After this success, we are can’t wait for the next edition!” says Corinne Menegaux, Director of the show.
Equip’ Hôtel 2012: the key figures
- 110647 visitors (+ 3,3% vs 2010) including 18,4% International (+9%% vs 2010)
- 1 600 exhibitors
- More than 500 experts representing 20 nationalities at the conferences and debates 352 chefs of which 70 Michelin starred
- 15 culinary and design competitions for more than 200 candidates
- More than 6 000 meals served on the show repas (“Resto des Chefs”, “Studio Resto”…)
- 15 trend Studios with 250 Live demonstrations and animations
Next edition: November 16th to 20th, 2014 in Paris, Porte de Versailles
Equip’Hôtel is organised by Reed Expositions, the leading trade show organiser. Its portfolio of major hospitality industry events includes: Equip’Hôtel Paris, Vending PARIS, Sandwich & Snack Show, Parizza, Marocotel by Equip’Hôtel, and Cuisinez by M6. Combined, these trade shows attract a total of 2,500+ exhibitors.