The London Coffee Festival takes place at the Truman Brewery from April 3 to 6, (www.londoncoffeefestival.com), and it is the flagship event of the UK Coffee Week, the week that the British capital devoted to coffee culture with several events both inside the fair location and on the city streets.
In what is historically the realm of tea, in fact, coffee of excellence is increasingly recognized and sought after and it represents a lifestyle, not just in London, but across the UK.
The event is divided into several areas, which include tastings, shows of the best bartenders from around the world, contests, music, street food, and more.
Among the many events stand out the finals of the SCAE UK Chapter Coffee Events, such as the UK Latte Art Championship which takes place on April 3, the UK CIGS Championship in program in the afternoon of April 4. Then, the semi-finals and finals on April 5 and the UK Barista Championship on April 6.
Asachimici will be the Silver Sponsor of all these events for the cleaning of machines and accessories have, with its tireless team ready to intervene at the beginning of each competition and between a competition and the other, to clean each part of the espresso machines and grinders at best, allowing all participants to give their best.
“It is a very important and challenging task that we face with enthusiasm – says Gianfranco Carubelli, CEO responsible for quality and safety -. Our long experience, a growing range of NSF – National Sanitation Foundation – certified products, respectful of the operator and the environment, enable us to deal with this task safely before an undoubtedly demanding audience.”
We invite you to visit the stand of Jaguar Espresso, the official distributor of Asachimici products for the UK in the Showroom Area, stand SR7. Here, an interesting novelty awaits visitors sensitive to environmental issues, along with an offer increasingly appreciated by operators around the world:
– puly Barsteryl that daily cleans and sanitizes the hopper, the dispenser, the body of the espresso machine, and the surfaces in the bar;
– pulyGRIND, single-dose sachets of small crystals based on gluten-free food starches, with very high absorbency for oils and fats, to be used twice a week to remove residues from the grinder blades;
– pulyCAFF, the daily solution for the cleaning of the espresso machine: it removes fat residues, descales, removes old coffee deposits, and neutralizes odors from the brewing unit, filters, and filter holders, exhaust solenoid valve and all water passages;
– pulyMILK, the cleaner that effectively cleans the steam spout thanks to its balanced formula that first attacks milk protein, and then cleans fat and removes scale, to be used every day at the end of the service;
– Puly Descaler Espresso, descaling liquid in 125 ml thermoformed single dose (each pack contains two), suitable for cleaning of filter machines and small espresso makers with inner tank. It acts quickly, no hazard sign is on the package, and its use is recommended once a month.
ASACHIMICI Group Ufficio stampa: esPRESSo
Via N.Sauro, 24 – 26039 Vescovato (CR) Barbara Todisco – +39 347 9668127
Tel. +39 0372830494 Fax. +39 0372830029 Nadia Rossi –+39 347 7688946
Do not miss it!