This report gives an in-depth analysis of tea industry in . Taste, convenience, price, and ingredients represent the most influential factors that determine demand for tea in . Although demand for this hot beverage varies with region, several factors are driving growth including increasing health-consciousness, convenience, wide range of options, and customization to local tastes, among others. With consumers increasingly preferring novel, innovative and sophisticated products, premium (Branded) tea have taken centre stage.
With the Indian consumption of tea rising at a rapid pace, especially among the young and busy population, demand for RTD tea has registered a significant rise over the years. Demand for RTD tea beverages is also gaining traction from the wellness and health claims made by popular brands.
According to India Packaged & RTD Tea Market Outlook, 2021, packaged tea market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 14% over next four years. Indian packaged/branded tea market is segmented into four major segments such as traditional black tea, green tea and herbal/fruit tea and other tea which include Instant Tea, organic tea, white tea, oolong tea, etc.
Among all these categories black tea is a dominant category in the Indian tea market, however green tea is also expanding its presence among young Indian consumers due to its several health benefits. Healthy growth is projected for the market in the coming years driven by increasing focus on health and wellness. Regular & Lime/Lemon flavour green tea is most popular among young consumers. Packaged tea has propelled brands like HUL, , Duncans Tea Limited in its category.
RTD tea market is expected to grow with a significant during forecast period. Lipton by HUL and Nestea by Nestle are the leading players into RTD tea category, whereas Lemon and Peach are the popular flavour in RTD tea. The increasing consumer focus on health has led tea manufacturers to promote the benefits of antioxidants and flavonoids in the beverage.
The preference for beverages with detox and de-stress benefits has also led to the emergence of specialist tea outlets. Urban population is more concerned about their lifestyle as compared to the rural population. The lifestyle of urban population is more fast-paced. Fast-paced lifestyle along with an aspiration to stay fit attracts people to consume ready to drink tea.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Tea Market Outlook 2.1. Market Size By Value 2.2. Market Size By Volume 2.3. Market Share By Country 2.4. Production
3. India Tea Market Outlook 3.1. Market Size By Value 3.2. Market Size By Volume 3.3. Market Share By Category 3.4. India Packaged Tea Market Outlook 3.5. to Drink Tea Market Outlook 3.6. India Unpackaged Tea Market Outlook 3.7. Production 3.8. Product, Price & Variant Analysis
4. India Economic Snapshot
5. Manufacturing Process
6. Market Penetration
7. PEST Analysis
8. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
9. Trade Dynamics
10. Channel Partner Analysis
11. India Tea Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments 12.1. Growing preference of on-the-go & healthy beverages 12.2. Exotic flavors of RTD tea 12.3. Supported by numerous health benefits, green tea dominates the market 12.4. Tea Bags are a growing category 12.5. Intensifying competition due to arrival of new players and launch on various brands
13. Competitive Landscape
– Duncans Tea Limited – Gujarat Tea Processors and Packers Limited(GTPPL) – – Hindustan Unilever Limited – Organic India Private Limited – Nestle India Pvt Ltd – Tata Global Beverages Limited – Typhoo Tea Limited – Ceylon Tea Services Limited
, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets