Our new name is YEBO Bars!
Introducing the exciting new chapter of our company
As we continue to grow from a small project from my living room to a more established company, we are making a rebrand change from Cherry Hero to our new name, YEBO. “YEBO” (yeh-boh) means yes in South Africa. It pays tribute to my mission trip there in 2012 that inspired this entire movement. No matter how big we get, I want to remember where the roots of the company came from and allow that to drive our mission forward.
In a country with six officially recognized languages and hundreds more when you count tribal dialects, YEBO is recognized throughout the country as a positive affirmation to say “YES!” It’s a cultural bridge builder as well as great way to explain how good you’re going to feel after getting all of these antioxidants– YEBO!!
Since we opened our doors on the first day of February of this year, I never knew I’d be undertaking the start of such an amazing journey with you all. As a company, we’ve hit some amazing milestones:
1) We successfully launched The Original Coffee Fruit Bar™ The first coffee fruit nutrition bar in the world, EVER.
2) We became the first nutrition bar in history to join the Specialty Coffee Association
3) We’ve forged an amazing partnership with Food 4 Farmers to fund their food security projects in coffee growing communities
4) Secured a new sourcing partnership with the amazing people at Coffee Flour to expand our reach and help more coffee farmers diversify their revenue.
5) We got a great write-up on Roast Magazine’s blog, Daily Coffee News
No matter how big we get, we promise to continue our mission to help you FEEL GOOD FOR GOOD™, by empowering coffee farming communities and providing health packed sustainable food products.
Celebrate the new name change with 10% off!! Enter in the discount code: “yebo4life” at checkout!