Coffee Company Offers Subscription Packages
San Diego, Calif., Aug. 13, 2014 — The owner and employees at Dark Horse Roasting are building on the success of the brand’s coffee shop locations – where customers can smell the beans as they roast or learn about the roasting process and see how their favorite coffee beans turn into an indulgent, steaming cup of coffee.
Dark Horse Coffee Roasters has made it even easier for lovers of the company’s one-of-a kind brews with beans available only at Dark Horse Roasting, random coffees that Daniel Charlson and his employees are enjoying at the moment, or even customized blends available only to program subscribers.
Dark Horse Roasting offers five tiers in the subscription plan, ranging in price from $19.99 to $64.99 per shipment. Coffee lovers can have their coffee delivered weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. The tier options are as follows:
- Tier 1: Two different 8 oz bags of coffee.
- Tier 2: One pound of coffee that Dark Horse employees are enjoying at the moment.
- Tier 3: One pound of custom Dark Horse blend and one pound of single origin coffee that Dark Horse employees choose.
- Tier 4: One pound of custom Dark Horse blend and two pounds of single origin coffee that Dark Horse employees choose.
- Tier 5: Two pounds of custom Dark Horse Blend and two pounds of single origin coffee that Dark Horse employees choose.
“We like to say that Dark Horse Roasters brings a little bit of Kaui to the mainland,” says founder Daniel Charlson, who grew up in Kaui, surrounded by coffee fields. “We say that customers feel the Kaui experience from the moment they step into our shops, and now we want to bring that experience home to them and make their coffee-buying experience event simpler.”
About Dark Horse Roasting: Founder Daniel Charlson grew up in the coffee fields of the Hawaiian island of Kaui. From a young age, he was very interested in coffee and sought ways to create the highest-quality coffee for friends and loved ones to enjoy. Dark Horse Roasters currently has two California locations – in Truckee and San Diego – and has two more opening soon. To learn more, visit www.darkhorseroasting.com