Where did summer go? Labor Day is upon us, and what better way to unwind and send off another fantastic summer than with Tetley Tea®’s Very Berry Iced Tea Popsicles! They’re a fresh spin on cool tea refreshers.
Whether you’re hitting the beach or soaking up summer’s final rays by the pool, there’s no doubt that you’ll need to beat the heat. This Labor Day, opt for a new twist on iced tea rather than the normal go-to thirst quencher! Tetley has crafted a recipe for the perfect chilled treats—fresh and fruity iced tea popsicles to pack in your cooler and enjoy.
Tetley Tea has maintained a tradition of quality tea over 170 years, employing only the best tea tasters to ensure the flavor is always what customers have grown to love.
Tetley Very Berry Iced Tea Popsicles – Yields 12 popsicles (3.38 oz/mold)
– 1 Tetley Iced Tea bag
– 4 cups filtered water
– 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice, divided
– 1 cup lemon lime soda
– 1/3 cup raspberries
– 1/3 cup blueberries
– 1/3 cup granulated sugar
– 12 popsicle molds
1. Steep 1 Tetley Iced Tea bag in boiling filtered water for 3-5 minutes.
2. Puree raspberries and 3 tablespoons lemon juice in blender until smooth.
3. Strain puree into a small bowl.
4. Combine tea with remaining lemon juice, sugar and lemon lime soda and stir until sugar dissolves.
5. Mix in puree and add blueberries; stir until well combined.
6. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 5 hours.
7. Enjoy on a hot, sunny day!