September 5th, 2017 (Elmsford, NY) – Urnex is excited to announce the latest group of 12 coffee champions participating in the Urnex Ambassador Program. In its third year, the program recognizes and supports the talents and technical expertise of baristas from all around the world.
“Urnex has a long-standing commitment to supporting coffee competitions and an appreciation for the time, resources and energy that baristas dedicate toward participating and excelling in these events,” said Isaac Cohen, Vice President of Marketing at Urnex. “The Ambassador program is one small way we recognize their efforts and help inspire coffee professionals worldwide.”
Over the course of the next several months, the Urnex Ambassadors will participate in activities and events around the world in accordance with the program’s objectives:
• To develop a community and network of world class competitive baristas
• To support the professional interests and development of the Ambassadors by connecting them with local and global business partners
• To reinforce the importance of equipment cleaning in delivering championship quality coffee beverages
Urnex is proud to work with the following talented and passionate coffee professionals this year:
• Nisan Ağca, Turkey, Two-time National Barista Champion (2016, 2017)
• Luis Feria, Mexico, 2016 National Barista Champion
• Francesco Masciullo, Italy, 2017 National Barista Champion
• Steven Moloney, Sweden, Two-time National Barista Champion (2016, 2017)
• Chloe Nattrass, Germany, 2017 National Barista Champion
• Ben Put, Canada, Three-time National Barista Champion (2013, 2014, 2015)
• Kyle Ramage, United States, 2017 National Barista Champion
• Miki Suzuki, Japan, Three-time National Barista Champion (2010, 2011, 2016)
• Winston Thomas, South Africa, 2017 National Barista Champion
• Chad Wang, Taiwan, 2017 World Brewers Cup Champion
• Niall Wynn, Ireland, 2017 National Barista Champion
• Jeremy Zhang, China, Two-time National Barista Champion (2014, 2016)
Urnex Brands, LLC. has been manufacturing specialty cleaning products for coffee and espresso equipment since 1936. Today, the portfolio of Urnex® Brand liquids, powders, tablets, and capsules are distributed in over 70 countries around the world. With headquarters in New York, the Company ships from distribution centers in Holland and Hong Kong. Urnex Brands, LLC. offers a full R&D resource for custom development of machine specific cleaning and descaling products which are provided to over 40 different OEM partners.
For more information about Urnex Brands, LLC. or our offerings, please feel free to contact us by telephone at +1.914.963.2042, or via email to email@example.com.