Merlo announces the Top 10 Coffee-Christmas Gifts 2012
Have a merry Merlo Christmas this year! The coffee dons at Merlo have taken the Grinch out of Christmas shopping this year with a range of hand-selected, top-performing coffee machines, accessories and blends to suit all budgets. Whether your ‘presentee’ is a coffee lover with an unmerciful palate, an amateur DIY barista, or just the occasional caffeine fiend, the Best of Merlo Christmas Gift Guide will suit all!
The Best of Merlo Christmas Gift Guide 2012
- The gift that keeps on giving… cup after cup. Budding at home-barista’s will be spoilt rotten with the professional Giotto Rocket Plus Espresso Machine, a premium plus coffee machine packed with advanced features ($2750).
- The 12oz Merlo Keepcup ($12.00); keeps your coffee hot whilst being Environmentally friendly, a great stocking filler or ‘Friend Gift’.
- For those hard-to-buy-for friends and family members, we present the Merlo Gift Card which can be kept as a loyalty card throughout the rest of the year and loaded with as many coffees as you like … Once activated, 2 free coffees are all yours
- Merlo Blends immortalised in ceramic! Merlo’s four classic blends in the original Private Blend, Espresso, Riviera and Arriba Arriba are now etched on Merlo’s new 4 Blend Mugs ($19.95).
- The Mypressi Twist (Handheld portable espresso maker) is a treat as the perfect gift for the DIY barista ($269.95).
- Another great stocking filler or Christmas treat – make someone’s day and their cappuccino with 1kg of Merlo Chocolate powder. Great for Secret Santa! ($9.95).
- The 3 Cup Euroline plunger is a great Christmas star! $22.00).
- A 1kg tin of Merlo’s classic Private Blend Beans ($34.50). It’s the perfect present for any coffee drinker – simple and pure.
- Give a yummy treat to a friend or family member with Merlo’s Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans. Perfect for Christmas parties when you don’t know what to bring or a sneaky last minute stocking filler. ($8.95 each).
- Give the gift of knowledge with a Coffee Appreciation Session at one of the Merlo Torrefaziones for work team, friends or family. Includes a tour, coffee sampling, and light continental breakfast. Bookable by phone ($25.00 pp)
GO TO www.merlo.com.au FOR ALL THE DETAILS.
Merlo Coffee is celebrating 20 years of serving fresh espresso to Queenslanders. It is a tale that starts as a classic when an Italian immigrant introduced the first espresso machine into Queensland at his newly-opened, soon to be famous restaurant, Milanos and his son, making a massive career change from barrister to barista. It changed Queensland’s coffee culture forever. In 20 short years, the son, Dean Merlo has grown merlo coffee from one BarMerlo (Italian espresso bar), to establishing torrefaziones (roasting houses) and now to 14 sites and available over 1000, many iconic, cafes throughout the region. Merlo Coffee has been voted Australia’s favourite coffee by Lifestyle food awards, are now one of the busiest online coffee retailers, able to deliver coffee anywhere. merlo.com.au