Grab a coffee and t-shirt to go – Merlo blue is the new short black
In response to demand from customers, Merlo has released a limited edition “Fresh espresso is the breakfast of champions” t-shirt available for Merlo lovers to wear with pride.
“We’ve had so many customers asking how they can get their hands on Merlo t-shirts like the ones worn by our staff that we had to make some available – there’s a limited edition available now, of course in the famous Merlo blue,” said Dean Merlo.
The front features a caffeinated twist on the famous quote, “feedback is the breakfast of champions”. The back is adorned with “when it pours it reigns”.
You can get your hands on this latest fashion must-have, straight off the caféwalk for only $24.95 from any Merlo Torrefazione (locations below) or online at www.merlo.com.au. Like all things Merlo though, they’re an exclusive item, so be quick. Small, medium and large size available.
“Coffee is a way of life to some people and a morning ritual to most. I think the reason people are so eager to own their very own Merlo tee is so they can outwardly express their appreciation for not only coffee but also the culture that has derived from it; one they pride themselves on being a part of,” said Dean.
Merlo Torrefaziones (roasting houses) are at:
· Bowen Hills Torrefazione: 10 Thompson Street, Bowen Hills
· Fortitude Valley Torrefazione: 104 McLachlan St, Fortitude Valley
· Paddington Torrefazione: 1/78 Latrobe Tce, Paddington
· Southport Torrefazione: Ferry Rd Markets, 107 Ferry Rd, Southport
· Springfield Torrefazione: Orion Springfield Town Centre, Springfield Lakes
· Coorparoo Torrefazione: Shop 4, Woolworths Centre, 19-41 Harries Rd, Coorparoo